Lg has announced that they will be launching their first ever curve phone named as G-Flex. The phone had a self repairing back cover and a 6 inch 720P screen that can rock your world.
The phone also had a powerful Snapdragon 800 processor and 2 gb of RAM. The phone also offer it’s users a killer camera which is 13 megapixel.
The LG’s G-Flex will be a big threat for the success of Samsung’s Galaxy Round which is also a curved phone. But the presentation of G-flex is much cooler than Glaxy Round.
LG G-Flex Specification:
- Chipset: 2.26 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 800 (MSM 8974).
- GPU: Adreno 330, 450MHz
- Display: 6-inch HD (1280 x 720), Curved P-OLED (Real RGB)
- Memory: 2GB LP DDR3 RAM / 32GB eMMc
- Camera: Rear 13.0MP / Front 2.1MP
- Battery: 3,500mAh
- Operating System: Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2
- Size: 160.5 x 81.6 x 7.9 – 8.7mm
- Weight: 177g
- Network: LTE-A / LTE / HSPA+ / GSM
- Connectivity: BT 4.0 / USB 3.0 compatible / WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac) / NFC
- Color: Titan Silver
- Other: TDMB / Hi-Fi 24bit, 192kHz Playback